GA Insurance House, Ralph Bunche Road Nairobi, Kenya
CheckUps is committed to serving our partners from all works of life as we all battle the COVID-19 pandemic. We
respect the government orders and glad you do.
– STAY AT HOME AND WE WILL SERVE YOU –
When you call, please provide the following details:
• Name + Date of Birth + Location
• Member ID, Insurance
• Scheme / Company name
• Occupation (type of work) and employer for verification purposes.
NB: WE CARE ABOUT CONFIDENTIALITY. Please use a private phone line where you can share personal information, prescriptions and claim forms.
For TELECONSULTATIONS – call one of our doctors – Preferred Hours: 9 AM to 3 PM.
Doctors on-call: Dr. Cyprian 0718 340 264 | Dr. Sama 0789 073 336 | Dr. Stephen 0717 679 312
-General consultation fees apply for a prescription to be issued.
-We may invite for an in-person consultation BY APPOINTMENT for further investigations and management based on the information gathered.
IN-PERSON SERVICE LOCATIONS. For patients who need in-person consultations, labs, X-Ray, etc.
– Upperhill Branch- General Accident House (rear block), Ralph Bunche Road. 8 AM – 5 PM
– JKIA Branch – Airport Trade Center, 1st Floor, Tower Rd (Next to Four Points Hotel) 7 AM – 3:30 PM
For MEDICATION DELIVERY SERVICES – Preferred Hours: 9 AM to 3 PM
Pharmacist on call: Dr. Kelvin: Send or request for prescriptions via WhatsApp to 0703 665 191.
– There will be no extra cost for these services, the normal rates will apply during regular hours.
– For prescription medicine refills, please order your medicines before 12:00 PM to ensure same-day delivery
before curfew time.
MEDICAL TRANSPORTATION SERVICE: for patients needing in-person consultation. The shuttle operates
between 8 AM and 4 PM. Flat-fee of Ksh 1,500 applies. Prepaid. Call 011 000 1778 to schedule a pick-up.
For more questions email email@example.com. | Call Customer Service 011 000 1778