GA Insurance House, Ralph Bunche Road Nairobi, Kenya
1. Early detection and treatment of Urinalysis and percentage in pregnant women
2. Early detection and treatment of Malaria and percentage in women and children under 5
3. Early detection and treatment of cervical cancer (No. 1 cancer-related death among women in East Africa; anecdotal data in some communities attribute the elevated rates to unsafe sanitary pads).
4. Early detection and treatment of HIV, and percentage in pregnancy and children under 5.
5. Early detection and treatment of hypertension and diabetes in pregnancy
6. Prevention of pregnancy complications, including low-birth-weight babies, and infections in newborns.
7. Education and awareness of family planning methods available at CheckUps.
8. Percent of Pregnant women who attend 4 or more antenatal visits and skilled deliveries.